Taipei, Taiwan - 22th May 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world’s leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, partners with Intel, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE and MSI for a G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013, Nangang Exhibition Center - Booth IO118. Please enjoy the event teaser
G.SKILL aims to take the latest G.SKILL extreme performance DDR3 memory to a whole new level; sets to break numerous overclocking world records using the upcoming 4th Gen Intel® Core™ unlocked processor and Z87 motherboards. Gathering the world’s finest overclockers from around the globe including Australia, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States, G.SKILL is ready to claim “The world’s fastest memory manufacturer” title once again.
Live stream broadcast & Instant Score Update
For those who aren’t in Taipei for the biggest overclocking event this year, G.SKILL will be featuring a live stream video for worldwide audiences via G.SKILL website and Hwbot.org during Computex week. Hwbot.org will also be setting up a specific G.SKILL page for the professional overclockers to update their live benchmark results during event.
- Time: June 4th – 7th , 9:00 - 18:00
- Place: Computex Taipei 2013, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth I0118
- Power supply: Cooler Master SPM2 1500W
- LN2 container: Kingpincooling
|Date||M/B brand||Platform||G.SKILL Overclockers||M/B Overclockers|
Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.SKILL is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.SKILL products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
- G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013 is closed since 8 June 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: MSI Memory Clock closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #2: ASUS ROG SuperPI 32M closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #3: ASUS ROG PiFast closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #4: ASUS ROG Memory Clock closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #5: EVGA Fire Strike Extreme closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #6: EVGA Fire Strike closed, ended on 14 June 2013
- #7: GIGABYTE 3DMark05 closed, ended on 14 June 2013